home meet the team recipes rick brimhall photography what we believe

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Mothering Day

"Mothering Day is coming up. Please remember all those who have mothered you and be grateful for those who have allowed you to Mother them." -My Mom

Rick is a lucky guy. He has not just one, but two Mom's who love him. The woman who gave him life, his biological Mom, Angie. We love Angie and are very grateful for her. She is a sweetheart.



And the Mom who raised him and his 8 siblings and housed and Mothered countless exchanged students. Here is the original Team Brimhall. We love them. Rick's Mom is the cutest lady in the world. She taught kindergarten for years - how could you not love her?


Team Harris. The lazers in the background add a nice homey feeling to the picture. Look at those 4 beauties my Mom brought into this world. Especially the cute blonde in the middle. Good work, Mom.


I love it when people tell me I look like my mom. She's a babe. And she makes cute cross-eyed babies.


Happy Mothers Day!

5 comments:

Marie said...

hahaha! Nice face, Jodi! :D jk

Awwhs... so precious! ;)

I just don't sleep anymore, so I write said...

where the crap is your follow button? I suck at this game...

I just don't sleep anymore, so I write said...

my name is an anagram. Have fun figuring it out! heehee.

p.s. rick will probably know from the 'curly-haired indian' comment.

Whitney said...

What a cute post! Its a trip seeing the young Brimhalls. Your family is so cute, I love the laser background haha sweet! So Marci gave me permission to blog stalk you... hopes its ok :)

Chaplain Tami said...

OXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXO you are correct. I did make beautiful cross eyed babies. You were all like that for about the first 3 weeks then boom chicka boom-- No more crossed eyes. You didn't even have to get kicked in the head by a mule. Such a blessing. Mules have dirty hooves.