home meet the team recipes rick brimhall photography what we believe

Monday, June 25, 2012

Sleeptalking

Rick started talking in his sleep last night. Big surprise. But this time I had my phone handy so I started recording. Turn the volume up for this one cause he mumbles and you can barely hear him. But I'll add the captions below the video. This happened because he asked me what was wrong and I said I couldn't sleep.







Rick: This track.

Jodi: What track?

Rick: This track, the one that we're on.

Jodi: What track are we on?

Rick: I don't know, something, something with East.

Jodi: What are we doing on the track?

Rick: We're going home.

Jodi: We're going home? Where's home?

Rick: mmm....Oklahoma.

Jodi: Oklahoma is home? *laughing but slightly horrified*


5 comments:

Becca said...

OMg I am dying!!!! This is too good. love it.

ks said...

This is THE best. Seriously. T.h.e. best. Try and record this more often. This raging Rick fanatic in Utah wants to watch this more.

Selena said...

hahaha Oklahoma?? super random!

Anonymous said...

I had Dad watch it with me. VERY funny!

Sarah said...

Don't make Oklahoma your home...It's not that great here :) Unless maybe you're meant to be there, then I'm sure you would enjoy it.

But I feel absolutely no permanence here, and that's very comforting. Good luck on your track home...But I think Oklahoma is west of you :)