home meet the team recipes rick brimhall photography what we believe

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Wish List

So it's my birthday soon. Well, not really. My birthday isn't until June. The end of June, even. But I want to make this list of things I want and if I say it's for my birthday I'll feel less selfish.

The first thing on my wish list is this beauty. I don't even like to ride bikes, but how could you not love something as cute as this? I want mine to have a big white basket on the front. If I had this bike I would seriously ride it everywhere. And I'd dress nicer too, so people would think I was super fancy. Like a cute skirt (in a tasteful way, not like hey I'm on a bike and wearing a skirt, holla) and nice blouse with some sort of vintage hat and cute flats. I'd ride it to the store and put my groceries in the basket. Or maybe I'll get a kitten and put it in the basket and take it for rides. Too bad I own none of the things I just listed. I guess you can consider the clothes and the kitten the second thing on my wish list.

The third thing on my wish is something that doesn't exist but should. At least I don't think it exists, if it does, Bill Gates is probably the only person that has one. A self cleaning kitchen. I don't even understand how my kitchen is dirty all the time, I hardly use it. I actually use it
probably less than any other room in the house, and somehow it's always dirty. I can shower, put on make up, and do my hair in the bathroom, and it stays pretty clean, but I eat a bowl of cereal and my kitchen is dirty again. It blows my mind. Maybe Rick and I should have kids so that they can clean the kitchen for me. I'll even pay them a dollar a day to do it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

If you think having kids will get you a clean kitchen, you are going to be very entertaining first time parents!;)